Eleganza Cakes is a home based business located in Welland, Ontario,
Canada in the heart of the Niagara Peninsula. Our wedding cakes
have been displayed at Weddings and Bridal Shows in St. Catharines,
Niagara Falls, Ft. Erie, Welland, Pt. Colborne, Niagara on the Lake, Pelham,
Kitchener, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Kingston, Simcoe, Toronto, Whitby,
Pickering, Oshawa and New York City and Buffalo NY.
Why not consider a faux wedding cake rental? Renting
a wedding cake is a sensible and affordable option for a designer cake, when
today’s weddings are becoming so expensive. Couples today would rather use
their money for a better venue or the honeymoon they always wished for, the
options are endless. Cake rental gives you a considerable saving to put towards
the wedding of your dreams. Eleganza Faux Wedding Cake Rentals can provide all
your faux cake rental needs. With an extensive selection of stock cakes or
custom designed creations you can be assured a faux cake within your taste and
Why Rent a Faux Cake ?
- Many brides who choose artificial cakes do so because they
want the tradition of a wedding cake but do not want to serve cake to
their guests. This is often the case when a bride is serving a
special dessert as part of the meal.
- Brides often cannot afford their dream wedding cake, but
can certainly rent one for a fraction of the cost.
- Cutting the cake is
easy too. Have a small real cake (or cupcakes) already cut and placed behind the faux cake at cutting time. You pose for the photographs 'cutting' the faux cake
and then feed each other a piece of the real cake. It is super easy and no one
will notice that you haven't actually "cut" the wedding cake. If you
tell your guests that the cake is not real they will not believe you.
- Artificial cakes are perfectly suited to outdoor weddings -
they will not droop or melt in hot weather and bugs are not an issue.
- Faux cakes are visually identical to real cakes. They are
still covered in real fondant icing and are decorated just like a real
- If you are not serving your cake as dessert you should consider a faux cake. Real cakes are often left uneaten if they are used as part of the evening buffet. Many brides have reported that most of their cake was not eaten at the end of the evening. With a faux cake you will not have unnecessary waste and expense.
- Faux cakes are also light and easy to move around,
although the icing and other decorations may be just as fragile as a real
- Faux cakes are a way to afford a cake that is larger than
you actually need. You are able to have that six tier masterpiece for a
fraction of the cost.
- Faux cakes still allow you to have a
traditional cake cutting ceremony.
- Faux cakes allow you to view your cake exactly as it
will appear before your wedding. If there are any changes to be made there is
still time. There will be no surprises with a fake cake.
- Don't forget that many venues will charge
a $1.00+ per slice cutting fee. For a 200 guest wedding your real
cake will cost an extra $200. With a faux cake there are no extra charges.
- Faux cakes allow you to have a beautiful
centrepiece on display for the whole evening.